Cardboard is the undisputed king of the material world. Not only does it make great furniture, but its creative potential is practically limitless. It can be cut, folded, glued and even drawn on with a pencil or brush. If you’re not already intimate with how to use this incredible material, here are a few tricks and tips that will surely help you get the most out of your cardboard supply.
1. Use a can opener to cut slits in the side of your cardboard boxes
2. Use a sharp knife to cut through corrugated cardboard
3. Fill the empty space with scraps of paper, tissue, or newspaper
4. Fold the box in half lengthwise and use a utility knife to cut slits through each fold, being careful not to cut into other areas of your cardboard
5. Draw on your contents using different kinds of pens or crayons (i Colored Pencils can sometimes be used as supplemental drawing tools)
While some people may consider cardboard boxes to keep their belongings in order simply, these simple items have tons of creative uses. They are adaptable and can be used for so many things.
You can make beautiful gifts for holiday seasons from cardboard boxes by cutting off the top and bottom, then using a sharp knife to make two slits on one's sides from one side of the box down. Next, you can decorate it with decorative items that add color and texture for holidays like candy cane cut-out shapes (light-colored cardboard), ornaments, bows as well as cute little pictures!
Cardboard packaging boxes are an excellent marketing and promotional tool for your brand and product they are cheap and you can use plenty of them without having to buy a new box every time, they keep your product safe.
cardboard boxes are also great for educational purposes due to their excellent durability over prolonged usage. cardboard is a great eco-friendly material as well, it can be recycled easily without losing any quality (even after being used for years), and there are few companies out there that have the machines to build these products.
Making a perfect cardboard packing box for your product is not as hard, in fact, it is only a matter of using common sense to put your product inside and make sure the lid will fit and if you were worried about corrugation or wrinkles, then use some sort of paper on top to keep it flat.